+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: create an ipb file

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
i jst have one question how do i create an ipb file with full customization for the slider springboard and battery
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default create an ipb file
    i jst have one question how do i create an ipb file with full customization for the slider springboard and battery

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You would need to place folders that make up the same path of the said directory in the ipb folder. In your case you would place the battery images you want (with the correct file name of course) in the springboard.app folder. For the slider, you would need to create 2 folders within the Library folder titled Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework -which goes inside of the Frameworks folder. Then place your new slider inside the telephony folder.

This may be confusing if you don't know exactly what you're doing. If you're confused, please be specific in your next questions.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks man i see how it works now so basically if i download a full theme in ipb format i will be able to see the file system and organize my own with the same template.. thanks man

Banned
    Thanks

Default Remove DRM. The topic might be old, but still painfull
    I have had some difficulties trying to play Amazon videos on my new iPad 2, so I was looking for the way to remove DRM protection. Here is how it goes:

1. Download and install Drm Removal (remove drm) program from drm-removal.com
    2. Go to the settings and configure the program according to your needs - just the format and resolution is required
    3. Locate your protected videos on PC, select them all and drop into program window
    4. Find your non-protected videos in the output folder and copy 'em elsewhere

Pretty easy solution that saves audio and video properly and no need to be computer savvy anymore to do this simple action.

I have had some issues wishing to use Amazon video clips on my brand new iPad tablet, for that reason I was searching for tips on how to remove DRM protection. That is the way it goes:

1. Download and set up Drm Removal program from drm-removal.com
    2. Go to the options and configure this program per your requirements - simply the video format and resolution is required
    3. Locate your protected videos on PC, pick all of them and send into program window
    4. Find your newly converted media files in the output folder and playback 'em with any video player

Truly easy solution which saves audio and video correctly and without need to be tech savvy to do this common action anymore.

Banned
    Thanks

Default Remove DRM. The topic might be old, but still painfull
    I have had some difficulties trying to play Amazon videos on my new iPad 2, so I was looking for the way to remove DRM protection. Here is how it goes:

1. Download and install Drm Removal (remove drm) program from drm-removal.com
    2. Go to the settings and configure the program according to your needs - just the format and resolution is required
    3. Locate your protected videos on PC, select them all and drop into program window
    4. Find your non-protected videos in the output folder and copy 'em elsewhere

Pretty easy solution that saves audio and video properly and no need to be computer savvy anymore to do this simple action.

I've had some problems wishing to playback Amazon video clips with my new iPad device, therefore I was looking for the best way to remove DRM protection. This is how it goes:

1. Download and install Drm Removal program from drm-removal.com
    2. Check out the settings menu and configure the application depending on your requirements - simply the format and resolution is required
    3. Navigate to your copy-protected files on computer, select all of those and send into program window
    4. See your converted files in the output directory and copy 'em on any player

Extremely simple remedy which saves music and videos correctly and no need to be computer savvy to do this common action anymore.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks to everbody good subject