Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Default iPhone .ipb theme to undo theme changes

Default Default iPhone .ipb theme to undo theme changes
    Has anyone created a default (out of the box) .ipb iPhone theme including the default Springboard displayorder.plist? I modded my theme, now I want the original back for a while. Anyone? Sure I could manually download all the stock files.. but, yes, it would indeed be COOL to easily switch between a theme and the default by doing a simple .ipb command.

If it exists I cant locate it. only the default icons that you have to copy manually are present in the download section there isnt an actual defautl theme. Please let me know.

thanks
    Last edited by brianturney; 08-27-2007 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brianturney View Post
    Has anyone created a default (out of the box) .ipb iPhone theme including the default Springboard displayorder.plist? I modded my theme, now I want the original back for a while. Anyone? Sure I could manually download all the stock files.. but, yes, it would indeed be COOL to easily switch between a theme and the default by doing a simple .ipb command.

If it exists I cant locate it. only the default icons that you have to copy manually are present in the download section there isnt an actual defautl theme. Please let me know.

thanks
    In my Mountain Dew theme and my Leopard/Mirrored theme .ipb I included a "Remove" variant of the theme. It only includes the defaults for things replaced by my theme. So you could use the Mt. Dew theme because it includes icons for everythiung and calculator images and such.
    BluewoodBoarder!

8g iPhone, 2 GHz Core Duo (black) MacBook w/ 2gigs of ram..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bluewoodboarder For This Useful Post:

brianturney (08-28-2007)

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

or a restore... but then again you will lose any installed programs you have