Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme problem

Default Theme problem
    Im having trouble getting the themes to work on my phone, ive downloaded some from this site and i then put them in the stash/themes folder on the iphone but when i select the theme in winterboard and exit winterboard it doesnt seem to display the theme, just tje default one?

Any ideas whats wrong??

cheers

Try putting the themes in Library/Themes

Nope this doesnt seem to work either ;(

Any ideas on this guys??

Try downloading a theme from Cydia. See if it works.
    Then ssh into your phone and find that theme it should be in Library/Themes.
    Also try restarting your phone.

Yeah themes from Lydia work fine, its just when i try to add one manually that i've downloaded from this site.

I've also tried putting them in library/themes and stash/themes but neither seem to work??

So the themes you downloaded from Cydia are there when you ssh? where?

They go into the stash/themes folder and the library/themes folder

It seems when i put them into the stash/themes folder it automaticly copies them to the library/themes folder too
    Last edited by rizzles; 09-07-2008 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

look at the inividual file names of the theme that works and make sure the downloaded theme files have the same properties and names. I also have a lot of issues because I have customize, summerboard and freeboard installed. it seems they all have options to do the same thing (eg show wallpaper) so make sure they're not conflicting with eachother.