Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Problem] Can't Change Regular Wallpaper

Default [Problem] Can't Change Regular Wallpaper
    Not sure this is in the right section but I couldn't find a better one...

I have a slight problem and I am a bit of a clean freak so I need to clean it up. A while back (1.1.2 maybe?) I found a method to SSH into my phone and change my Wallpaper and I remember I just dropped the Wallpapers I wanted into a folder in my phone (they were custom wallpapers). Since then I have completely forgot where I put them and that dosent seem that bad but...Since I upgraded to 2.0 the wallpapers I added don't show up in the "Wallpapers" in "Settings" and yet my lockscreen wallpaper and regular wallpaper are still one of these custom images. If i try to change to a wallpaper that is in my Photo Library or in the Wallpaper section in "Settings" it dosent change it because the custom one from way back when is overpowering it maybe?

My question to you is do you have any idea how to fix this or possibly where I would have put these wallpapers in my phone so that I can go find and delete them. I am very tired of having this as my wallpaper.

I have been told to try finding it in "/System/Library/CoreSerivces/SpringBoard.app/***background.png" but I was unable to find it there so please help!

i had this problem back in 1.1.4

it was a permission problem
    look for the .jpg in /var/moble/library/background.jpg or something like that.. i think

just set the permissions to 0777