+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A little help/advice with my keyboard

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I'm working on a coloful keyboard to go with my iToons theme - so far so good but I do have one problem. Is there anyway to theme the font
    iPhone? More like MyPhone AKA_Ben's Avatar
    Thanks

Default A little help/advice with my keyboard
    I'm working on a coloful keyboard to go with my iToons theme - so far so good but I do have one problem. Is there anyway to theme the font of the spacebar and the right/return/option key? On the top (in the attatched picture) is what I'm going for but on the bottom is what I'm dealing with so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Oh and let me know what you think of the keyboard please!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A little help/advice with my keyboard-keycomparison.png  
    *Insert wit here*

Green Apple
    Thanks

As far as I'm aware, you can't get to the type used on the keyboard, such as "space." I wish you could but it's obviously not an image and there's no direct file I can find.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_Ben View Post
    I'm working on a coloful keyboard to go with my iToons theme - so far so good but I do have one problem. Is there anyway to theme the font of the spacebar and the right/return/option key? On the top (in the attatched picture) is what I'm going for but on the bottom is what I'm dealing with so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Oh and let me know what you think of the keyboard please!
    the keyboard uses theses 2 files Helvetica.ttf & HelveticaBold.ttf

you could use one of the custom fonts that are available. That is the only way I know to change it.

I am using the Kristen custom font.