Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spinning Gear

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Spinning Gear
    Hello friends and hackers,

I have a quick question...

When using Winterboard, how would I go about changing the "spinning gear" icon in the top bar.. as in, What is the name of the file and what folder does it go in when i make the custom theme?

Thanks for all help,

Lego.

thats really interesting, ive looked at almost all the files through ssh, and could'nt find it, i think it might be on the firmware, just like the boot logo?

there are like 90 progress gear .png's Im not sure where any of them go tho maybe some of them are for the top bar you are talking about. I edited like 20-30 and was like nvm this is going to take forever. If you do edit them all you need to do is put them in /library/themes/theme/UIImages so you can use them with winterboard.

here are all the progress gear picture files I can find. now all you need to do is edit them
    Progress Gear .png's
    Last edited by kadernal; 09-03-2008 at 09:29 AM. Reason: added file

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Great, thanks!! I was actually thinking about replacing it with something entirely different. I assume I do not need all 90 images? I may be wrong... /Me goes to experiment.

Thanks Again,

Lego

Hi all,
    did some of u have success in replacing them to something different?
    Im still hunting for an idea ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by kadernal View Post
    there are like 90 progress gear .png's Im not sure where any of them go tho maybe some of them are for the top bar you are talking about. I edited like 20-30 and was like nvm this is going to take forever. If you do edit them all you need to do is put them in /library/themes/theme/UIImages so you can use them with winterboard.

here are all the progress gear picture files I can find. now all you need to do is edit them
    Progress Gear .png's

I assume this has changed... Does anyone know how to change the ProgressGears in 4.3.1?? I have a badass Megaman GIF all vut up and saved in the .pngs that I could make available.