Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Yellow to white notepad

Default Yellow to white notepad
    I used to have this waaaaay back when 1.0.2 was released, but have not seen it since. Where can I get the white background for notepad again. Running 1.1.3

here is a white notes mod, not sure if it will work on 1.1.3, works fine on my 1.1.2

HTH
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Quaddy For This Useful Post:

alectra82 (02-20-2008)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post
    here is a white notes mod, not sure if it will work on 1.1.3, works fine on my 1.1.2

HTH

I was wondering where you put those files in the phone to make the changes? I am assuming something that says notepad and just replace all those files you posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post

HTH
    Thanks and Thanked!

Quote Originally Posted by NickTuso View Post
    I was wondering where you put those files in the phone to make the changes? I am assuming something that says notepad and just replace all those files you posted?
    sure, sry should have mentioned it.

they replace the files in /Applications/MobileNotes.app

so backup your MobileNotes.app folder somewhere safe, and simply copy all the files into that folder, when asked if you wish to replace say yes.

if at a later date you want the stock one back just copy your MobileNotes.app folder back into /Applications/

HTH

@alectra82 - thanks, and my pleasure.
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks again. I had to take a screen shot of it. I have a bar's wifi stored in my notes because I love using their wifi, its locked obviously.

Last edited by NickTuso; 02-20-2008 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Does anyone know how to change the small auto word correction windows from yellow to white in notepad? I have a white notepad background, but I want to make the word correction windows to white to match.

Thanks for your help and keep modding!

Thanks

This works on 1.1.4 as well