+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hello Kitty?

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hey i need help trying to get a theme on my 3g jailbroken 2.0.1. I found the theme on thememyphone.com ThemeMyPhone : Free Apple iPhone 3G Wallpapers / iPod touch
    Thanks
    Question Hello Kitty?
    Hey i need help trying to get a theme on my 3g jailbroken 2.0.1. I found the theme on thememyphone.com ThemeMyPhone : Free Apple iPhone 3G Wallpapers / iPod touch Wallpapers, Backgrounds, Ringtones & vWallpapers - Hello Kitty / iPhone / iPod touch Themes but when i downloaded it, it only gives me the opition of saving the file (I'm on a macbook OS X) so i save it and when i go to the file it saved as Hello-Kitty.rar and i have no clue on how to change it or anything. Cause when i double click on the file it just compresses into a zip file then when i double click on the zip it turns it into a .rar file again? Anybody have any idea on what im doing wrong or what i have to do right?

Thanks in advance for anyone with a better clue than me!
    Last edited by missjojo02; 09-02-2008 at 06:46 PM.
    I'M SO EFFIN' CLASSY

2. The Following User Says Thank You to missjojo02 For This Useful Post:

honeybebe (02-11-2009)

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

You need a program that unpacks a rar file (rar is like a zip file in that it's a compressed file). I use Winrar on PC, dunno what to say for Mac. Just search the file extension in Google if nobody responds. You will find something.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sziklassy For This Useful Post:

missjojo02 (09-02-2008)

Thanks
    Thanks A lot

I searched on yahoo and found a program called UnRarX and it worked perfect. Now i just got to ssh it to my iphone
    I'M SO EFFIN' CLASSY