Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Almost done with my skin on MobileNotes but encountered problem...

Default Almost done with my skin on MobileNotes but encountered problem...
    Im almost done with my theme for mobile notes but i have encountered some problems... my new skin on this app already has a label Notes so i wanted to remove the default label and i also wanted to remove the title for your notes... does anyone know how to do this? Below are the attached image so u would know what im referring to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0002.png  
    Last edited by btnh28; 09-02-2008 at 08:07 AM.

the notes word is probably in a string somewhere similar to changing the slide to unlock you could find the string and delete the text, save and reup to the phone. I'm not very experienced with this but it would make sense.
    Always remember that you are unique....just like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleD View Post
    the notes word is probably in a string somewhere similar to changing the slide to unlock you could find the string and delete the text, save and reup to the phone. I'm not very experienced with this but it would make sense.
    I tried removing the string in Main.plist it does remove both the label "Notes" in the index page and in the page where u input your text, i attached an image so you can understand what im saying. I only wanted to remove the label on the index page and get rid of the title for your notes (see first post for image). Any expert want to help me out on this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.png