Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone know where to find this theme?

Default Anyone know where to find this theme?

No idea. Its just translucent icons with a cool background. Try searching for "translucent".

Let me know if you find it. haha

Looks sweeeeeet!!

Where did you get that picture from?

^^Pssst. The pic says Engadget. Look close.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

Broomhead (08-26-2008)

It was one of the comparison photos in a short review about the new Blackberry Bold on engadgetmobile.

I received an email from the editor because I posted on there asking what it was, but he called it "Grupple". Google led me nowhere fast.

I was hoping someone here would recognize it and point me in the right direction.. it's a nice looking theme.

Maybe he made it himself and hasn't posted it anywhere.

I had no luck searching for it We could just make you one.

Even the notifications are translucent.. I hadn't noticed that before.

Is there a new mod that adds translucency to the springboard?

Quote Originally Posted by kloan View Post
    Is there a new mod that adds translucency to the springboard?
    No

check out the summerboard theme section here @ MMi for a theme with translucent icons you like. Download it. then just find a wallpaper that matches the one you first posted. Replace the wallpaper. Bam you repackaged your own theme let me know.

Hmmm, I'll check "around". It looks tooooo sweet not to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post
    No

check out the summerboard theme section here @ MMi for a theme with translucent icons you like. Download it. then just find a wallpaper that matches the one you first posted. Replace the wallpaper. Bam you repackaged your own theme let me know.
    Nah.. I've already perused the summerboard theme section.. I've got a few loaded I like, and have made one of my own..
    However, I really like the look of this one.. it's nicely balanced, and those notifications look slick now that I've seen em.

Must. Find.

Hmm... maybe I'll install Photoshop again and have a bit of fun. Been a while...

I tossed it to a buddy of mine. Somehow or another he knows someone in the Engadget arena. He's gonna do some checking.

I found it while browsing the themes in Cydia.

It's called 'Gruppled'. It changes backgrounds, and yep the icons and notifications are dynamically translucent! I had no idea that was possible..

I'm going to email the author to get some more icons made up.

Phew.. I can go to sleep now.

YOUR THE MAN...WHO'S MY DADDY, YOU ARE!

dont tell Broomhead