Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Carrier Image Change

Default Carrier Image Change
    I have been messing around with my phone all evening doing things on it. I can do just about everything exept change the images out to what i want them to be. I used Winterboard to put a theme on my phone, but i want to change the Carrier and the battery. I tried using iBrickr and it is not working for some reason. Not sure what i may be doing wrong. Any help would be cool. I also tried ringtones, could not get that to work either. Sorry if i sound like a nub. Thanks though!

Do you have SSH installed on your iPhone?
    Are you running a MAC or PC?
    Are you running AT&T (United States)?
    Path to Carrier Settings: /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle/

Me too i'm trying to change my carrier image (fido because i'm in canada) but i go in ssh, in my 2.0 v1 iphone jailbreak and unlock, in the fido bundles and change the 2 .png with my custom reboot and nothing happen...

Could you help me please? Thanks

I don't think I have ssh installed, what is that exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by act487 View Post
    I don't think I have ssh installed, what is that exactly?
    This is the info I first got about this, and it has been quite helpful to me.

OpenSSH is a background system that allows you to connect to your iPhone over wifi and transfer files from your computer to your iPhone.
    I use it all the time to change my icons and other stuff like that.

Here the complete info:

Code:
    http://www.appleiphoneschool.com/openssh/
    Good luck!
    http://i26.tinypic.com/68hhyh.jpg

Hi
    I'm with Fido carrier and I would like to know how can I change the name Fido at the left top corner of my iphone with an png image? I don't just want to change the name like I can do with makeitmine i would like to have a picture!

I'll already try to change the fso and default png image in the carrier bundles by ssh in the fido folder and the rogers folder but after a reboot nothing change.

Someone had alredy the same problem or have a solution for me?
    Thanks

PS I have an v1 iphone with 2.0 jailbreak and unlock