Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Icons Popping Out of Place

Thanks

Default Icons Popping Out of Place
    Ok, so I've been working on a theme recently. Everything has gone well thus far, but when I went to test it out everything appears fine, but it seems some of the icons have popped out of place a bit to the top left of their normal positions. I can't figure out what's wrong with it. I'm using 1.0.2.

Anyway, here's what it looks like:

If anyone knows what's causing this, please, help me out. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Ok, so I've been working on a theme recently. Everything has gone well thus far, but when I went to test it out everything appears fine, but it seems some of the icons have popped out of place a bit to the top left of their normal positions. I can't figure out what's wrong with it. I'm using 1.0.2.

Anyway, here's what it looks like:

If anyone knows what's causing this, please, help me out. Thanks.
    The icons included in the application are overriding the ones you made as far as size and location go. That's what's causing the icons to not align. To fix it, go into the application folder for the ones that aren't lining up right. Download the icon and resize it to what the custom icons you made are and reboot your phone.

The same thing happened to me and it I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. The application icons ended up being smaller than the 60x60 I was using. So I resized the icons in the app folder and put them back in and all was well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

Dylan (02-11-2008)

Thanks

I haven't done it yet, but I'm sure this is the answer. Thank you so much! Now I can release this tonight!