Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.2 Dock Reflection... I think I know the problem but I'm not positive

Exclamation 1.1.2 Dock Reflection... I think I know the problem but I'm not positive
    So, I have the reflective dock on my 1.1.2 iPhone and I can't figure out how to get it off. A while ago I installed the iMilk package from the ChriB and Co source (Not the summerboard theme, the other thing) and later decided to uninstall it. The way they said to uninstall was to just install the default package. Well, the description said it was for the iPod Touch, but this was a while ago when I didn't know much about anything on the iphone, so I installed the default package. Well now, everything seems to be fine except theres the reflective dock that is apparently part of the default iPod package. Can anyone help me with getting rid of this? I can't use a lot of my docks with it on =/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    TUAW.com A half dozen fun undocumented iPhone preferences by Erica Sadun
    explains how to use a couple of hidden features.

4. Use a different dock As you know the iPod touch dock differs from the default iPhone dock. If you want to switch between the matte dock to the shiny dock, SBUseNewDock will accomodate.

iphone # plutil -v YES -s SBUseNewDock com.apple.springboard.plist
    Setting property SBUseNewDock to YES
    iphone # restart
    I guess you can turn it off by setting it to NO
    I don't know if iMilk uses the same method to turn it on..

I like the reflecting dock.

Lumpi, is that using SSH?