+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help w/Customize 2.0

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I recently updated to 2.01 and still have my jail broken stuff I'm using Cydia for installer. Every time I load customize and try to download MOST themes it will
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help w/Customize 2.0
    I recently updated to 2.01 and still have my jail broken stuff I'm using Cydia for installer. Every time I load customize and try to download MOST themes it will download FAST then when I try to apply the theme it will be missing files any thoughts??

Thanks

you may want to use winterboard for themes because there are several post about people who applied themes through customize and are having a very hard time getting the themes to apply or removed once they decided to use a different theme.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Are there a lot of good themes for winderboard as there are Customize, also I installed winterboard and it doesnt have any options for themes and stuff. Are you talking about SummerBoard?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raied View Post
    Are there a lot of good themes for winderboard as there are Customize, also I installed winterboard and it doesnt have any options for themes and stuff. Are you talking about SummerBoard?
    winterboard comes with 1 default theme, you can get more on Cydia. Suarik (the guy who made winterboard) said you can also use old summerboard themes by placing the file in the theme folder.

this link will have lots of good info on winterboard:
    iPhone Theming on WinterBoard - Jay Freeman (saurik)