+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with creating using a theme...

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I have a jailbroken 1.1.3 iphone, and i added summerboard, but i don't see how i can download more themes and icon sets. I see the default themes it comes
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Help with creating using a theme...
    I have a jailbroken 1.1.3 iphone, and i added summerboard, but i don't see how i can download more themes and icon sets. I see the default themes it comes with, but how do i add more ones?

I am on a mac, and i see people mentioning putting stuff into "var/root" folders etc..., but how do you access those folders...iNdependence says it can't work with 1.1.3.

Green Apple
    Thanks

install openSSH from installer and use cyberduck or fugu on Mac access directory you want.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok i need help i have a jailbroken 1.1.4 i installed customizer and SSH and i downloaded some new battery images to change the icon and i click the new pic i want from the customize menu and then click ok. i go to the homescreen the itouch does it's thing and goes back to the screensaver screen with the battery but it hasn't changed i tried changing other stuff and nothing works. SOMEONE HELP!!!