+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Change Entire Lock Screen without SSH Help. Need a good programmer/dev, not sure.

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Ok, so I launched the CIA Lock Screen a while back but when I get people asking to make custom screens for them with their names on them, most ask
    iPhone? More like MyPhone whateverman24791's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Change Entire Lock Screen without SSH Help. Need a good programmer/dev, not sure.
    Ok, so I launched the CIA Lock Screen a while back but when I get people asking to make custom screens for them with their names on them, most ask how the whole SSH process works. What I need is a way, program, something to replace the right files without having to SSH. The best way I can think of is uploading it onto Cydia and Installer. Also, before replacing the files, having it make a backup so that when it uninstalls, the original files will be put back.

The files that I use are attached in the rar. I just have them replace the 2 pngs and set the jpg as their wallpaper.

Any help will be thanked! (Meaning I will press the thank button and say thanks!)

An explanation of how I should do it or just a nice guy that will make something like this would be awesome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Change Entire Lock Screen without SSH Help. Need a good programmer/dev, not sure.-cialoginscreen.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by whateverman24791; 08-18-2008 at 08:43 PM.