+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Realize the Variations....

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I think many people agree with me when I say I love this theme... But why? I think it is because the details in each icon are immense, but yet
    Thanks
    Default Realize the Variations....
    I think many people agree with me when I say I love this theme... But why? I think it is because the details in each icon are immense, but yet they don't go overboard like say, in Aquoah. I'll probably use this theme for a while so I wanted to get some different ideas, anyone want to post theirs, so I can rip it off, errm get some different layouts for the future? Anyone?

I'll go first, I guess
    -Ben

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by auburnguy32 View Post
    I think many people agree with me when I say I love this theme... But why? I think it is because the details in each icon are immense, but yet they don't go overboard like say, in Aquoah. I'll probably use this theme for a while so I wanted to get some different ideas, anyone want to post theirs, so I can rip it off, errm get some different layouts for the future? Anyone?

I'll go first, I guess
    Where did you get the variation icons (installer, itunes, contacts)? Haven't seen those.

Thanks

There are several Realize Icon sets released within the New Themes/Skins section. Just go through the first 3-4 pages and you'll see several contributions for your liking....

Reako
    Last edited by Reako; 02-07-2008 at 10:15 PM.