Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My caller keypad won't change??

Thanks

Default My caller keypad won't change??
    Ya'll I know this is something easy, I've done it before and fixed it, but, I can't remember for the life of me! I am trying to change my caller keypad to one of CheemaPack colors, and it doesn't?? It just stays as the one before, which is just the default one I think? Anyways, do you all know what I am supposed to do or change to be able make it change?

Oh! Plus, does anyone know where I can find some other caller pad and dialer pad themes, or colors?? I only have the tinkerbell one, which doesn't even work! And the Cheema Pack ones? I am on 1.1.2 unlocked and jailbroken!

Thanks guys,
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i`m having the same problem. i manually overwrote the file but it still stays the same and i`m on 1.1.2 also. hope we can figure this out

Same problem i have!!!

HELP!!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Ahh i wonder why this is not working .. I tested it several times.... there must be something wrong * it is working on my 1.1.3

I wonder whats up with this -

but i can suggest you to uninstall the Add ons if you have them*** the Beta Add ons .. and then install the Customize . again..

m sorry guys i have been really busy elsewhere..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jayc7176 For This Useful Post:

johnhalbert (02-28-2008)

it's not working on my 1.1.3.
    I overwrite the file, it displays it for a second and then it puts the default one back on there.

I got mine to work by editing the .artwork file in the MobilePhone.app directory.

Follow this guide:

http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php..._artwork_files

and hopefully you should be successfull.

(I had a bit of confusion about the .artwork file I created with the last command... it put the new .artwork file in the png folder; that could have been my misreading etc etc., but I just wanted to note in case I wasn't completely stupid...)
    Last edited by johnhalbert; 02-28-2008 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost