+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SummerBoard for 1.0.2

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Where did it go in the installer..theres a new one and an old one...neither work on 1.0.2.. Someone point me in the right direction..
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default SummerBoard for 1.0.2
    Where did it go in the installer..theres a new one and an old one...neither work on 1.0.2..

Someone point me in the right direction..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to p3yro For This Useful Post:

niju7779 (02-08-2008)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

It shouldn't be legal to still be on 1.02.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    thanks for your comment however that was not what i asked...

Thanks
    doesn't 1.0.2 still have a rotary dial to call people???

update dude, its not as scary as you think, there is really no reason whatsoever to stay at 1.0.2. 1.1.2 is even more stable, so that can't be the issue...
    -Ben

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    yea i keep getting my finger stuck in the dialer...

i do want to update but being a zero tech head. i really dont want to brick a expencive phone that at the moment works perfectly...

any tips? all the tutorials are just confusing...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Smile the answer to your question
    Quote Originally Posted by p3yro View Post
    Where did it go in the installer..theres a new one and an old one...neither work on 1.0.2..

Someone point me in the right direction..

you can still find the old summberboard 2.11 that works for the old FW 1.0.2 on the ibrickr pxl repo. connect your phone to the pc and use ibrickr to install it. you can download the pxl first to your pc (so you have a backup) or simply install directly from ibrickr's site using ibrickr.

should you ever decide to upgrade, iphone.unlock.no's instructions still works great and use jailbreakme.com to jailbreak if on FW1.1.1.

Thanks
    upgrade through itunes to 1.1.1.
    you have to download the 1.1.1 firmware on your computer and You can get it here
    then, when you are in itunes hold shift+click on the button that says restore and locate the thing you just downloaded
    it will start upgrading your phone then when it is finished it will bring you back to the activation/emergency dialer screen.
    swipe to get to the dial pad and punch in the following:
    *#301#
    your phone will start ringing, and go back to the dial screen, clear out the previous numbers and type in 0 and press call, your phone will ring again and answer it and press hold
    your phone will start ringing again
    Press decline and it will bring you to your new contacts screen
    add this entry in the phonebook:
    put under url 1: Prefs://
    put under url 2: Jailbreakme.com
    (this requires wifi, just to let you know)
    after you have saved these two urls under a new contact, click on "prefs://"
    This will take you to your settings
    enable wifi and connect to your wireless router,
    then press the home button and it will take you back to the emergency screen
    type in 0 and press call, your phone will ring again and answer it and press hold
    your phone will start ringing again
    Press decline and it will bring you to your new contacts screen
    click on jailbreakme.com
    it will open up a website, scroll down to the end where it says install APP Snap
    click on that and it will exit out to the emergency screen again
    this is normal, wait a few moments and your phone will start up Unlocked!
    now go to installer download oktoprep112 from the Big Boss source, next download version 1.1.2 here go to itunes and hold shift + click on update this time, (do not click restore or you will have to downgrade back to 1.0.2) Once your iphone has been upgraded to 1.1.2 downloadThis
    extract it and click jailbreak.jar, but dont choose to install SSh, do that in installer, congrats your phone is now jailbroken, run anysim to unlock it and start exploring 1.1.2....
    -Ben

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am having the same problem. Tried to instal it from ibrick apps, instal completes but on the phone there is nothing. Doesnt get installed i suppose. I cant seem to find the installer .pxl to install in ibrick from there, when i try to download it from official site it says page cannot be found. SO, i need a valid pxl download link guys. Or another way to install summerboard on 1.0.2.

I checked various sites, it says that Installer v3.0 is the one who`s messing with summerboard on 1.0.2. How can i remove whole installer and put a new one?