Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Blank Space" app?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    the theme is 'glass orb'! it can be found in the "themes (summerboard)" section of installer. the background image doesn't come with the theme, thats mine, here is the image if you want that too!
    Last edited by mikewiththebike; 01-20-2008 at 08:48 PM. Reason: added image link

Anyone know how you would bunch the icons in the dock... like this?

Quote Originally Posted by mikewiththebike View Post
    the theme is 'glass orb'! it can be found in the "themes (summerboard)" section of installer. the background image doesn't come with the theme, thats mine, here is the image if you want that too!
    thanks a lot. i love it. anyone know where i can get a matching icon for the program 'websearch'? it seems out of place. thanks!! and that theme above my post is also sick!!!!

Is there a way for the transparent icons to be unclickable or possibly for the fist screen to be empty of icon other than the dock and the wallpaper similar to the one from the youtube mov posted in this thread?
    Last edited by BakuDan; 01-26-2008 at 12:02 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    at the moment there is no 'known' way to simply have a blank space on the iphone, only to have invisible icons and unfortunately there isn't yet a way to have them un-clickable, i haven't really found it a problem though, i don't tap the empty/invisible space anyways...

I have been trying to get this to work and have had some success....
    I have a 1.1.2 phone and added the .app folder into Customize (don't have Customize NM)...it show up in Customize and the blanks show up in SMB, but they are all at the end of my apps...no matter were I move them in (manual reorder) they still show up at the end...I have 3 blank pages after all my apps. Any idea how to get this to work so I can have the blanks at the beginning? Any help is greatly appreciated....

All my icons dissapeard!!?? How to do to have them back plz!!?? I use 1.1.2 iPhone unlocked and upgraded from 1.0.2. 3.9
    Anybody plz! I have just iPod icons also and even ipod settings!!?? What have I done wrong??
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123