Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: badges question

Default badges question
    i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get or if they could make badges that r exactly like the default stock one but just in different colors like green, blue, white, grey, black, yellow, orange. i've been thru all the badges in the mmi downloads, but can't find any that r just like the default one. most of them i see are flat and dont have like that bright/dark shade thing on the very front, or the circle is all pixelly when i put it on my phone. i've seen a pink one and i think a green that r just like the default ones from screenshots so i was wondering if any1 knew where to get them.

no i didn't miss those ones. that's the one where i meant the top of the circle is sort of distorted/pixelly when i use them on my phone thru customize. there's a random blank white spot at the very top of the circle that breaks the outer black border [which u can see from his upload pic i sent a message to the guy who made them but he hasn't answered yet and hasn't been on since last wednesday
    Last edited by dis1krazyazn; 08-12-2008 at 07:00 PM.