+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White Battery Icon on home screen

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hey everyone! Was wondering if anyone could help me out...does anyone have a copy of the white battery icon that shows in the top right corner of the home screen...it's
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default White Battery Icon on home screen
    Hey everyone! Was wondering if anyone could help me out...does anyone have a copy of the white battery icon that shows in the top right corner of the home screen...it's white when on a black bg...when u go into an app it changes to the color green of course for the original color...i customized mine but now the white is gone...i just get the colour i used which is blue for every display...pls help anybody?? Below is what i have and then what i want peeeace

what i have ----------------------------------------------------------- what i want
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails White Battery Icon on home screen-what-i-have.jpg   White Battery Icon on home screen-what-i-want.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

come on people pls!! I beg u I know someone knows something!

Thanks

PiZzEe,

Please relax. There are a lot of folks willing to help and will; but everyone's here for their own reasons and help is not instantaneous. If you went to the top of your screen you could use the Google Custom Search and search for Header Battery Icon or Status Bar Battery and you wouldn't have to wait. There's links there from other threads in the forum that will take you to stock images to download and the white ones are FSO_Batteryxx.png there are 5 files for the white theme.

Help get you started go here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...ery-icons.html

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

haha I knew someone would reply if I begged lol thanks bud...but I want the original white icons can u post them for me? Does anyone still have the FSO_soandso battery icons that they can post on here?? Much appreciated peace everyone

Should have went to link first b4 posting last reply haha Thanks a lot Talynrider!! I did search though dude how come I couldn't find that link?geez

OH MY LORD...there is an error with the .zip filr for the stock images...what is this file ipin.py?? anyone know what i have to do with thif file for the normalizer? can someone pls post the stock images up plssss thanks.
    Last edited by PiZzEe; 08-12-2008 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    ipin.py is a perl program that enables u to convert the PNG images extracted from the iPhone into a format that can be read by many editing software.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

well that's no use to me considering i don't have the stock png images...do you have them? and can u post them up...all i want is the original FSO images of the white battery icon...peeace