+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP! How to change Battery charge icon back to normal??!

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hey so my iPhone got stolen this weekend...bought a new one yesterday off craigslist. Working fine except this guy had customize AND SMBprefs installed...the battery indicator is this ugly industrial
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default HELP! How to change Battery charge icon back to normal??!
    Hey so my iPhone got stolen this weekend...bought a new one yesterday off craigslist. Working fine except this guy had customize AND SMBprefs installed...the battery indicator is this ugly industrial looking thing...and there's no option in customize to switch it back to the default. How can I change it back to normal? Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

lol i thing theres a theme called default use that also if you want I use a theme called zumla's which has a really nice battery on customize

ads

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yeah it's not showing up in the customize menu. Do you know how to install the regular battery icon in customize?

Jah
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockgirlmn View Post
    Yeah it's not showing up in the customize menu. Do you know how to install the regular battery icon in customize?
    depending on your firmwar version the paths may be different... but you can SSH into the phone and put hte images in yourself. it like Battery_BG_1-17 or something. again depending on your firmware the path may be different so do a search. changing battery images is one of the easier DIY changes to do via SSH.