Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hello please help with new? theme pack?

Default Hello please help with new? theme pack?
    hello, im new to these forums and i downloaded a mod pack to make alot of stuff look different like even the load bar in the safari web browser, so it looks very very ugly but i cannont find it in the uninstal in the installer app, it told me how to uninstall if before downloading and i acsidently cancled the directions out,

any help i would love to hear !!!

Default What's the name of the package you downloaded from Installer?
    What's the name of the package you downloaded from Installer?

Quote Originally Posted by ejking View Post
    What's the name of the package you downloaded from Installer?
    i believe it was like transformer mod pack but not the movie transformer

The only thing I see in installer close to that is TransLeo (which is a Summerboard Theme) does that sound right?

Otherwise, if you could remember exactly what the first few characters in the name was so i can look through the installer list alphabetically and maybe find something... I dont see anything with the words modpack in it.

The only thing I see in installer close to that is TransLeo (which is a Summerboard Theme) does that sound right?

Otherwise, if you could remember exactly what the first few characters in the name was so i can look through the installer list alphabetically and maybe find something... I dont see anything with the words modpack in it.

thats not it it was in the recent packages

hmmm... In installer, if you hit sources, what are the entries that are listed there? Also, did you install it today or was it a few days ago?

hmmm... In installer, if you hit sources, what are the entries that are listed there? Also, did you install it today or was it a few days ago?
    well i downloaded it today and i dont want to list all my sources i have alot ;[

Well, i cant really help you unless i know your sources so i can put them in my phone and see what you see. lol

If I have different sources than you I wont be able to see what it is that you downloaded, thus i need to put whatever other sources that you have into my phone....

Also as a side note, You probably dont want to go outside of the
    AppTap Official
    Conceited Software
    STE Packaging
    MTL Repository

Sources as others are very iffy and usually unstable and can cause problems with your phone (i learned the hard way lol)

Well, i cant really help you unless i know your sources so i can put them in my phone and see what you see. lol

If I have different sources than you I wont be able to see what it is that you downloaded, thus i need to put whatever other sources that you have into my phone....

Also as a side note, You probably dont want to go outside of the
    AppTap Official
    Conceited Software
    STE Packaging
    MTL Repository

Sources as others are very iffy and usually unstable and can cause problems with your phone (i learned the hard way lol)

well this is realy realy getting on my nerves i just might restore it

thats an alternative,
    a pain in the *** alternative at that but an alternative lol

thats an alternative,
    a pain in the *** alternative at that but an alternative lol
    lol seriously man this **** is gay and its pissin me off lol it doesnt look good at all