Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ipnone Skinner app Question

Default Ipnone Skinner app Question
    i got my theme to work put the only problem i'm having is the under the VRecord icon it say VRecord but under the other icons there is no text and i even checked the box do you have any idea but when I check the box I only have text for the clock ,calculator ,notes ,settings and Voice recorder....Once I fix that is looks awesome

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

If you've updated it since with Installer, it creates a new icon. You'll have to update that specific icon.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

i updated vrecorder before i installed iphone skinner not sure how to do that? Please help

i put vrecorder on before i installed a background from iphone skinner not sure how to update icon text so it don't appear? Thanks
    Last edited by wildturkey; 08-19-2007 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks

Look inside the .ipb file, go to the /Applications/vrecord directory and take the icon.png out of it. Then use your fav iPhone browser to copy it into the /Applications/vrecord directory on your iPhone.

thank you i'll try it a little new at this but your iphone skinner is awesome

hey im trying to put the custume spiderman home background and icons, now i read the guide and can install all the icons but i dont know how to install the file call "SBDockBG2.png" its the a pice of the background between the row that has : calculator, clock, notes, and settings and the last row : phone, mail, net, ipod so when you look at my iphone a pice of the spiderman pic is missing, can anyone help me? and i have windows

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks

Thats called the Dock. Upload it, make sure the "Dock" option is checked, and just drag the Dock you want to use into the area between the icons where it should go.

hey, i have windows and i am tring to put the spiderman theme background and icons on to my iphone, now i have read the guide and can install all the icons but i dont know how to install or the command for the fille called "SBDockBG2.png" which is in the folder called "springboard" this fille completes the background picture without it the is a black space between the second to last row of icons (clock,calculator, notes, preferences) and the last row of icons (phone, e-mail, net, ipod) can anyone help?

yo
    Last edited by craze360; 08-19-2007 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks

already answered your question when you asked the exact same one in the post above mine.