Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to change Keypad with new Customize?

Exclamation How to change Keypad with new Customize?
    Hey guys I just noticed that the new update to customize allows you to change the keypad.

I wanted to know how I can upload a keypad using iPhonebrowser.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm assuming you've created your own keypad images...
    Make a folder and label it whatever you choose. Place the keypad image into that folder. Then place the folder (Assuming you've created your own keypad) in var/root/Library/Customize/CallKeypadImages.

Then go into Customize, press the Keypad Image, and then select your keypad.

Reako

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    Hey guys I just noticed that the new update to customize allows you to change the keypad.

I wanted to know how I can upload a keypad using iPhonebrowser.

Any help is appreciated.
    If you install the "customize addons" it will have some keypads in it.

Well the Customize add-ons are now interlaced into the original Customize application. JayC has made a pack labeled Cheema Pack but you need to add Shaiss installer source first.

ride4.org/shai.xml

Then download the Cheema pack located under Customize themes.

Reako

what kind of files can i upload to the dial screen. what size do they have to be and where do i have to put them????

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dust Busta's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool, I like Cheema pack.
    Last edited by Dust Busta; 01-23-2008 at 06:23 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dust Busta's Avatar
    Thanks

What other packs do you guys like for customize.

there are so many now, and a lot of them are a waste of space.
    so what do you guys suggest?

I like the designer packs.

The only Customize Pack I use is the Cheema pack. I made my own, and use several posted on here for the others. I just drop my own folders into the respected areas.

Reako

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

This doesn't work for me. I select the dialer via the "new" customize but it doesn't do anything. not even with a fresh reboot.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    This doesn't work for me. I select the dialer via the "new" customize but it doesn't do anything. not even with a fresh reboot.

Szik.. what happens ? does it stay on default? did u try to modify the customize in any way ?

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayc7176 View Post
    Szik.. what happens ? does it stay on default? did u try to modify the customize in any way ?
    Yes it just stays on default. I have done nothing to modify customize itself in any way. When I choose the dialer icon the images of the custom dialers come up, but it doesn't change a thing once selected. Everything else works 9such as carrier image, hiding icons on the summerboard, etc.)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings