Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Complete Red Custom iPhone Get iT Here

Cool Complete Red Custom iPhone Get iT Here
    tired of children
    Last edited by skihound; 01-24-2008 at 03:54 AM.
    SkiHound ,,, Loves his Iphone,

What firmware version is that phone running??

If its not 1.1.2 can u mod the 1.1.2 Keyboard?

I would give credit to Aqwoah for simply editing his Keyboard background...

Reako

tired of posting to children
    Last edited by skihound; 01-24-2008 at 03:56 AM.

Well I'm glad you had permission. Just wanted to make sure credit was given to proper designers considering the keyboard image is indeed the longest artwork file to mod. Also as a side note, I do not believe the 1.1.2 keyboard files are even viewable as of now....

It's also pretty brave to request a purchase for mods that the majority of this community continues to distribute for free....

Reako
    Last edited by Reako; 01-23-2008 at 02:56 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Let the Smilys Talk

tired of posting with children
    Last edited by skihound; 01-24-2008 at 03:56 AM.

Actually, 1.1.2 keyboards cannot be modified at this point and I don't think I ever said it could.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skihound View Post
    reko who made you God i find your post inflamatory and unfounded. if you have nothing to say thats good i suggest you refrain from posting.

112 would be no problem for me and Aqwoah has offered me his assistance.

it takes hours to change those graphics i am asking for just any donation 50 cents will get you into the secret link plus free support on any iPhone topic.
    many people on windows have problems with these graphics. it took me 1month to acquire enough post to solve the artwork problem for windows. anyone can email me anytime after a donation and i will gladly help them on most any problems.

better to look stupid then open your mouth and remove all dought.
    Don't mean to be rude Mate -- i m not sure how long have u been here for .. but the reason why people come here is so that they can do Everything On their own and with out paying for it.! Reako here has helped several People.! Without getting anything out of it for himself, So he makes a vaild Point, if someone can put out JAILBREAK,UNLOCK apps like Installer for FREE Skinning is Nothing. people who use this site are passionate about learing and sharing their work.. not here to gain any personal gain .

Someone please Close this thread X
    Last edited by jayc7176; 01-23-2008 at 05:15 PM. Reason: E. U

I have no intention of bashing. You are offering a mod that has been discovered, and altered previously for FREE, and given to the community. I was stating that. AND, 1.1.2 keyboards are not available FYI. Thanks for clearing that up Aqwoah. Your work is seemingly done well, but I wouldn't donate for things that HAVE been skinned, and supplied for free...

Reako

tired of posting with children
    Last edited by skihound; 01-24-2008 at 03:57 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

He's just got a hair in his *** because we are calling him on his idea. Isn;t that the point of a forum, if we are curious you are stealing something we question you? If we find your "product" worthless we let you know? I don;t see Reako playing God, he asked a question, which skihound replied to, and he appologised for any accusations he may have made.

As a side note to skihound: Responses like that probably aren't the best way to get your business going, at least not amongst the forum members. (P.S. I am not God, nor do I claim to be. I am simply voicing my opinion in the forums as I should be allowed )
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Firstly I own a Treo as well as this iPhone. You can find me on PPCGeeks.com as well. I know both ends of the story, I live off of SPB products and weatherpanel. I was stating an opinion. These forums are for helping the community. I was only stating people skin their phone, provide their products and if people like it, then they should have the choice to donate. NO, most people do not appreciate the work that it takes. YES, most people will use your files without donating. Believe me I know. I have been designing houses for 6 years through school with no transgressions. I get no credit for my work, I am an intern. I would love to take the time to do the things you have done, but I honestly have NO time to open Photoshop for the most part, and the majority of my posts were posted directly from my iPhone. Now let's keep this on topic. Regardless of what is said, your work is well done and seemingly complete. I really like it. Although my fav color is blue...

Reako

Thanks

first i take it back : Someone close this threadX

Lets keeep this going ..

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    He's just got a hair in his *** because we are calling him on his idea. Isn;t that the point of a forum, if we are curious you are stealing something we question you? If we find your "product" worthless we let you know? I don;t see Reako playing God, he asked a question, which skihound replied to, and he appologised for any accusations he may have made.

As a side note to skihound: Responses like that probably aren't the best way to get your business going, at least not amongst the forum members. (P.S. I am not God, nor do I claim to be. I am simply voicing my opinion in the forums as I should be allowed )
    Exactlly wat i mean!