+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Transparent In Call Keypad/Speaker etc [FW2.0]

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I've gotten the MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork exported via iPhoneShop0.8. It's the same exact size as the 1.1.4 version, but when I put my 1.1.4 version on the 2.0, the Digital Dialer via
    Thanks

Default Transparent In Call Keypad/Speaker etc [FW2.0]
    I've gotten the MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork exported via iPhoneShop0.8. It's the same exact size as the 1.1.4 version, but when I put my 1.1.4 version on the 2.0, the Digital Dialer via Cydia didn't work properly.

Anyway, I tried to copy and paste my 1.1.4 less opaque incall nav screen into 2.0, then import everything back into the .artwork, but I've had no luck getting it to show. I am thinking these files are hidden somewhere else. Has anyone tried/had luck doing this?

Here's a pic of what I am requesting:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=4201

Also, if anyone has figured out how to make the bottom incall bar transparent (so only the buttons are left), sharing your recipe would make my day

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    +1

It's much easier now, you don't need to edit artwork files - just use winterboard
    Last edited by tugodumchik; 08-27-2008 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lopbird33 View Post
    I've gotten the MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork exported via iPhoneShop0.8. It's the same exact size as the 1.1.4 version, but when I put my 1.1.4 version on the 2.0, the Digital Dialer via Cydia didn't work properly.

Anyway, I tried to copy and paste my 1.1.4 less opaque incall nav screen into 2.0, then import everything back into the .artwork, but I've had no luck getting it to show. I am thinking these files are hidden somewhere else. Has anyone tried/had luck doing this?

Here's a pic of what I am requesting:
    iPhone Forums at ModMyI.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. - Downloads - Semi Transparent Dialer

Also, if anyone has figured out how to make the bottom incall bar transparent (so only the buttons are left), sharing your recipe would make my day
    that particular image is located in the other.artwork file. (which is different).

that is why the 1.1.4 will not change it.

the image you need to change I think is called "kb-std-phone-active-transparent.png" and "kb-std-phone-transparent.png"

Last edited by opusandbill; 08-27-2008 at 05:06 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i haven't been able to get these to work with these files. I tried changing the colors and uploading them to the UIImages file for a winterboard theme i get no change in the moblephone.app. Any ideas?