Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help me find

Post Help me find
    Hello to all,

I was over at my buddies house the other day on here and we came across some orange signal bars and wifi bars and edge icons and put them in to bring back of course cingular our iphones... well i wanted to get back to that page the next day and he couldnt tell me where he found it... the history of use on this page was to long... and i have done some searching but came up hopeless... so if anyone who knows what post i am referring to that would be great if u could link me to it... it had the images of the orange icons and where the default ones were at... thx ahead of time and i hope i dont get the newbie advice of u didnt try hard enough to find it or some other bs that other forums people give new comers...

Dope M.S.R.

Are these the ones ur lookin' 4?
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=901

If not try ur luck in the d/l section (thats where I found those at) because I couldnt find the post u were referring to either.
    Good Luck!
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

jonnydopemsr (01-24-2008)

yes and the post where it showed where the original ones are at so i can replace them... i got 1.1.3 and got into ssh and stuff so yea... that be great... sorry it took so long to get back to you too...