+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: invisible slider..

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
so i downloaded different sliders and uninstalled them, afterwords my slider img was invisible and on cydia here im trying to download new slider images it gives me an error
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default invisible slider..
    so i downloaded different sliders and uninstalled them, afterwords my slider img was invisible and on cydia here im trying to download new slider images it gives me an error saying subprocess pre-installation script returned error exit status one. anyone know how i can put an image or restore my slider image without restoring my ipod? thanks, and its a ipod touch running 2.0 jailbroken with cydia.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
    so i downloaded different sliders and uninstalled them, afterwords my slider img was invisible and on cydia here im trying to download new slider images it gives me an error saying subprocess pre-installation script returned error exit status one. anyone know how i can put an image or restore my slider image without restoring my ipod? thanks, and its a ipod touch running 2.0 jailbroken with cydia.
    me too I have been unable to fix this no matter what I do

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default easy fix
    simple fix ssh into the phone and upload the stock 2.0 sliders. path is /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework files are attached and permissions are right from 2.0 you shouldn't need to modify them.

edit didn't realize you said touch before. verified via 2.0 touch decrypted firmware same file structure applies. here's the files from the touch in file 2
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by philo; 07-31-2008 at 04:39 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the same issue with one that I built, I used a template and it is saved in 24bit png. anyone know why else it would be invisible all my others work fine but this one is custom so id like to figure it out?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

use winterboard? i use invisible slider for the reason that i like it that way lol. but i did it on purpose
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4