Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Old SMBPrefs/Customize app PLEASE HELP!

Default Old SMBPrefs/Customize app PLEASE HELP!
    I was wondering if there is a program out there that was like the old SMBPrefs or Customize app. I am not sure which one it was but it allowed you to mike the Dock icons smaller and put like nine of them on the dock as well. I REALLY liked that but when I upgraded, that feature is no longer available. Any IDEAS???

I had a issue with things going missing with both the apps intalled, I had to restore and start over....

Thats all I know

/Eye-an\

SMBPrefs used to have the small dock option, it is not available in 1.1.1 or greater.

Customize/rSBT lets you set the number of icons in the Dock, but without the small dock option, five is about all that will fit I think.
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

thanks. man, that was the greaatest thing about those programs roking together =( if anyone else knows please let me know.. THANKS!

You can just make smaller icons for the items you want to put in your dock. I had a 6 icon dock running for a while by making 48x60 sized icons. You can probably remake 30x30 or 20x20 and do it as well. Just create a summerboard theme with the icons you want in your dock as the small ones.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Cool - does SummerBoard handle placement of the non-standard size icons correctly now?
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

I dont know... I dont know any of that programmer stuff...LOL.. so i guess not =(