Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i lost my springboard icons!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default i lost my springboard icons!!!
    i was oragnizing my icons with some organizing app, and when i finished there are only 2 icons on the dock (pictures, and video)...and the only way i can listen 2 music is if i duoble tap the home button...my question is can i return it back to normal without restoring??

it would be a real pain in the @$$ to restore
    (former jersey boy)
    :'( will aways miss you garden state

if you have dock installed (like you should imo) just use it to launch customzie. once you are in customize do a manual reorder and get the order you want and use the eye in the upper right hand corner of app. to show all ur icons again.

Or if you have SSH installed, ssh into your phone and launch customize form the command line using /Applications/Customize.app/Customize. If it's not installed, you can launchn installer and install it using /Applications/Installer.app/Installer
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Hi,
    How do i launch installer. I have also lost all my icons except for contacts,ipod, mail, safari.. wasplaying around with customize and pressed the "eye" button. i am using a pc do not have "dock installed ..

Thanks

Default 1.1.2 springboard icons losts after using organize
    Hi everyone,

I had the same problem: i just installed Organize, make it a try and then all icons gone except stacks.

I had SSH installed but i cannot get to it

Same for installer or Organize, i cannot get to them.

I have a blank sprinboard, no icons, no dock. I can answer phonecalls and message if I receive any. The double click on the home button brings me to the iPod but impossible to listen to music.

Any help? I would like to reinitialse Optimize and then remove it so i can get my icons back.

thanks for the support.
    Mike.