+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lock Background/ Main Wallpaper

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hey I am a considerable noob but i have successfully gotten my iphone unlocked and for the most part customized. The one part i just can not seem to get
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Lock Background/ Main Wallpaper
    Hey I am a considerable noob but i have successfully gotten my iphone unlocked and for the most part customized. The one part i just can not seem to get is being able to set one main background and theme and then create another image that will come up as the Lock Background. I'm sure there is a relatively easy way to do this that I am just missing. thanks alot!!

ps i already have tried to change LockBackground.jpg (through var/root/Library) to no avail

Green Apple
    Thanks

hey doug try these links i am pretty sure they refer to what you are asking about:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=1mike

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=1mike

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie1987 View Post
    Hey I am a considerable noob but i have successfully gotten my iphone unlocked and for the most part customized. The one part i just can not seem to get is being able to set one main background and theme and then create another image that will come up as the Lock Background. I'm sure there is a relatively easy way to do this that I am just missing. thanks alot!!

ps i already have tried to change LockBackground.jpg (through var/root/Library) to no avail
    All you need to do is have a wallpaper in your theme folder within summerboard and another wallpaper selected within Apple's settings app. Then have theme wallpaper on in smbprefs.