+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Background Problems!

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I installed a "theme" from the .pak files before I had summerboard, and now that I am using summerboard, that same background is in the middle of my current one,
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Background Problems!
    I installed a "theme" from the .pak files before I had summerboard, and now that I am using summerboard, that same background is in the middle of my current one, and it scrolls with the screen. It is UGLY and throws off the whole phone. Anyway I can take that hideous background off? Im going to try and do a search so that I can take a screen shot of what Im dealing with.

Thanks

I guess some of you may be confused on my situation. Im going to attatch a pic

Last edited by frankydabull; 01-15-2008 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Ok, since I never got an answer, and I searched online and never found an answer, Im going to post how I fixed this problem in hopes that it helps someone else.

All you have to do is download the Default package, just like how in Summerboard you have to choose the Default theme. It is located at http://www3.pqdvd.com/pkg/default.zip

Use the same way that you uploaded the other themes. This is a complete, and clean, uninstall