Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Revert phone to defaults(Customize Problem)

Default Revert phone to defaults(Customize Problem)
    Hoping someone can help me...

I had some problems with Customize yesterday. I applied a theme, and then my phone crashed so I couldn't get back into it. I had to SSH into my phone and delete the customize app for it to boot up.

After spending some time on it I eventually got customize to work without a problem, but my problem now is that I can't remove the current theme that is applied and revert back to the iphone originals.

Here's what I'm trying to get back to normal:

The status bar, the lock screen, the lock slider, the border around the slider, the slider text color effect, and probably other stuff.

If I go into customize it has the "original back up" but the original back up is the current theme that I have and what I want to get rid of.

Anyone got an idea of how I can get my phone theme back to normal?

TIA

Also, please refrain from telling me to restore
    Last edited by sn0wballz; 07-17-2008 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

sn0wballz (07-17-2008)

In Customize, do a search for "default". Install asd or OriginaliPhoneTheme

Problem solved

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ifini For This Useful Post:

sn0wballz (07-17-2008)

Word.. Such a simple resolution I should have thought of this myself.

Thank you!

Trying to do the same thing, and tried the downloading default idea, but I still cant pick my own wallpaper. Am I missing something? I have Customise, Freeboard and Summerboard installed on a 1.1.4 iPhone.

At the minute, really All I want to do is get back to where I was before tinkering with Customise and messing everything up, at least with only Summerboard I could pick the wallpaper I want....

Suggestions?