Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: When I install themes the icons won't load!

Default When I install themes the icons won't load!
    I'm trying to install Summer board themes on this site. The wallpaper and dock load fine, but the icons won't load. I followed the tutorial on loading themes in ibrickr which I'm using for windows. I even tried other theme icons with no luck. Why won't my icons load. My phone is a week old and version 1.1.2 if that helps any. I did make sure all the icons had a capital letter in the beginning.

Thanks
    Jason
    Last edited by Darkhrse99; 01-01-2008 at 12:50 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sparblaze's Avatar
    Thanks

Go to Summerboard preferences and turn theme icons on.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

or you use WinSCP and manually put them into the summerboard folder on the iphone

I made sure that was already done.

I uploaded WinSCP and it connected fine. I took out the icon files that were in the theme folder and replaced them again with new icons. I still have the same icons as before. I made sure all the icons had a captial letter in each word. There has to be something missing. I have all the settings in the summer board turned on for the theme, icons, wallpaper and so forth.
    Last edited by Darkhrse99; 01-01-2008 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

right when you have opened summerboard and click on themes, it shows aload of folders with said names of themes. drag the full folder of the theme from yoour desktop you want too use so it adds it too the list. then turn the phone off and on again, go into summerboard preffs and click on themes it should be in the list . just select it, click home buttom it should go too the slide too unlock screen and bobs your uncle your new icons should be there..

sorry if yiou have done all this already im just covering the basics.