Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: customize messed up my iphone

Default customize messed up my iphone
    Hello all recently i've used customize first time. And MESSED UP. after doing the first theme every faded thing looks wierd. I've attached what happened please help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001-1-.jpg   -img_0002-1-.jpg   -img_0003-1-.jpg   -img_0004-2-.jpg  
    Last edited by drewex; 07-09-2008 at 12:22 PM. Reason: attachments didnt work

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Welcome to MMi! Have you tried installing a different theme to overwrite the one that is messing with your phone? Maybe try one of the Top 40 themes.

yes i have, i tried default, i tried some from top 40. and the one messed it up was from top 40. If i remember this right it was iSaigon. I tried uninstalling it also. I tried system images, status bar, artwork to default none of those work. Any other suggestions.

Thanks

Choose 'Original Backup' to restore your theme to what it was before you installed Customize
    To live, you have to lie

5. The Following User Says Thank You to redcard For This Useful Post:

drewex (07-09-2008)

yeah try the original backup feature

WoW + iPhone = Powned.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to exodeus For This Useful Post:

drewex (07-09-2008)

That worked, THANKS ALOT. I couldnt bare how it looked. Which sub category handles this if i like a theme and this gets messed up. I just want to fix it.