Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wiggly apps and Vista Perfection

Exclamation Wiggly apps and Vista Perfection
    i have fully installed Vista Perfection, and for those who kno what this theme is, your home screen is supposed to have gaps created by customize

i am looking for a way to fully disable wiggly apps so i dont continually keep messing up my home screen because when you enter wiggly apps, the program checks for gaps inbetween icons, does anyone have a fix for this, like invisible icons, or how to disable wiggly apps.

everytime i accidentally mess up the home screen, i have to reinstall categories and vista 2.0 (just the theme, not redo everything)

even the knowledge of where wiggly apps is located using ssh would help because i kno how to program it and disable it

use the blank application!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mriphone114 For This Useful Post:

Zenairo (08-10-2008)

Banned
    Thanks

or make blank apps with costomize

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pear-phone For This Useful Post:

Zenairo (08-10-2008)

Make a new folder in your applications directory and call it: ''whateveryouwant.app'' (i dunno if you just can call it ''.app'' so it's nameless on your springboard)

put a blank .png file into that folder called: Icon.png (with a capital i)

copy and paste this so you get some blank ''apps'' on your springboard and put them into those gaps

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MSUnique For This Useful Post:

Zenairo (08-10-2008)

thank you VERY much, i thought of that but never really knew how to do it, is there a source for the blank app?

vista perfection 3.5 has come out! it includes invisible icons! i am so happy! yay!!!