Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Restoring Keyboard Problems

Default Restoring Keyboard Problems
    I downloaded a new keyboard style and after I deleted it, the keyboard disappeared. I looked around and have downloaded the backup files needed keyboard-common.artwork and keyboard-latin.artwork and I know where they go in the SSH but the problem is when I try to move over the latin file to system/library/frameworks/UIkit.framework, a message appears saying that copying framework to remote side has failed. So, what can I do to get pass this?

Heya im not sure if i was in your situation i would go to installer and install another custom keyboard .. have you tried that ?? Let me know what happens
    ZunDy - 100% Irish

If My Post Helped you at All Click "Thanks" !

Thanks for the response

Whenever I try to install another keyboard, it tells me that I'm out of diskspace on "/". I tried clearing out some other programs to free space but I still get the same message.

Edit:

I solved my own problem

What I did was add this source sideapps.com/badass by looking at a pic on google of where the ipod touch keyboard keys were suppose to be. Then after I go the repo added, I was able to install the original images.
    Last edited by GhettoDragon; 07-05-2008 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Not enough space in your / drive try getting rid of apps, next time restore and use bosstool to make space and move everything.