Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SpringBoard BG possibility

Default SpringBoard BG possibility
    I don't have the file to look myself and I'm headed out of town again but ... can someone look at the code for the dock background and see if somewhere in there there is a height restriction? I mean see if there is a set pixel size we can change so it covers the whole background. This code has to be in there somewhere, whether or not we can change it is a different story.

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

I am wondering the same thing because when you try to make a full background into the dock it leaves a small black line across the dock and the icons. Look at my halo 3 theme and install it on the iPhone and you will see what I mean. I will try to take some picture tonight of my iPhone. I would like to know how to fix that so the background lines up on they dock and the homescreen.

Well I've been searching iPhone files for anything that will help with this or some other way to do it. I've found these strings in the System>Library>CoreServices>SpringBoard.app>Spring Board file. I hope someone can do something with this info.