Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help please:

Exclamation help please:
    okay im new to this so please if anyone can help it is greatly apprecited. im not very good at all this compuyter stuff so user friendly lingo is greatly appreciated. i want to download a skin and apply it to my iphone, the gunmetal 3.0 to be exact. but have been reading everywhee and the more i read the more confised i get. so...if anyone can give me step by step on how to do this what to download and what not it would be gratly appreciated. thanks in advance

Y, sokari

thanks so much man for the help. ill hit u up if anything goes wrong. hopefully ill be done in less than 2 hours, lol.
    agian thankx.

y. sokari
    Last edited by dealer65; 08-09-2007 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No Problem .
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Old School Gaming Matrix
    Deviant Art
    "Don't think you can, know you can"

Quote Originally Posted by dealer65 View Post
    thanks so much man for the help. ill hit u up if anything goes wrong. hopefully ill be done in less than 2 hours, lol.
    agian thankx.

y. sokari
    Quick up date. As soon as u posted that up I started working on my phone (was up till 8 that morning) I went wild LOL, added gunmetal simple black edit skin. Changed everything from battery to carrier logo added the shifter red theme and even added NES to my phone with like 50 games and added it as a small *** apple icpn logo that blends in 2 were it looks ike part of the back ground u click then bam nintendo. Now im working on trying to figure out how to chang digital clock on home paage and lock page to dark blue then ill be do e. Thanks agian