+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Battery images not appearing on Customize - 1.1.4

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
ive spent the last few days recustomizing my ipod touch after i accidentally updated installer, which crashed after the upgrade. then i had to restore (losing all my settings in
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Battery images not appearing on Customize - 1.1.4
    ive spent the last few days recustomizing my ipod touch after i accidentally updated installer, which crashed after the upgrade. then i had to restore (losing all my settings in the process) and upgrade to 1.1.4 before jailbreaking.
    1.1.4 seems to have a lot of problems with some of the more impt applications and also changes the way things were done back when i had 1.1.1

so yes, this is another little problem i ran into.
    i cant seem to add battery icons into the customize.
    ive added all my battery icon pictures, properly named into Example.png, Example-1.png, Example-2.png, and so on, in a separate folder under /var/mobile/Library/Customize/BatteryImages.

its not showing up in customize.
    strangely, when i dled a rather ugly set of batteries from isntaller, those showed up in customize. but i cant find the location of these new installed battery icons.
    so my hypothesis is that im supposed to be saving them somewhere else, like in the same location as the ones i dled from installer.
    anyone have any ideas where that will be. i wish winscp had a search function...

EDIT: Sorry I may have put this under the wrong section.. if it is someone please move it to the appropriate section of the forum thanks
    Last edited by yiujun; 06-22-2008 at 07:49 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MacLunatic's Avatar
    Thanks

Download any battery from the installer first, check if it will show up on Customize.. if it's there start uploading your own batteries into the BatteryImages folder.