+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: make this a direct download please !

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
someone please make this a direct download on this site or on customize . Ive tried to get it using ifuntastic but thats a waste of time its useless .
    Default make this a direct download please !
    someone please make this a direct download on this site or on customize . Ive tried to get it using ifuntastic but thats a waste of time its useless . total waste of money

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/1165871-post188.html < here it is
    Last edited by [email protected]; 06-17-2008 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

here i downloaded it from that thread a few weeks ago..its pretty cool...

"ALL CREDITS GO TO:
    wePhone for all the lock screen images and the wallpaper.
    exG5 for the eGlass theme, Phone dialer, and Calculator skin
    mgregor for the red batteries"
    Attached Files Attached Files

I've tried getting it that way I just cant figure out where to put the files at that come with it . I wish it was just a drag and drop type download . I use fugu to ssh and I don't know where to put the files that I download from there I have the ICC PNG and a couple other files but I don't know what to do with them . I really want the wallpaper and battery and slider lockscreen . All help greatly appreciated !!!!

just want to say thanks to Matthew Braunsweiger for putting this theme up on customize MattsEglassV3 !!!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 06-19-2008 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Im using windows so im not sure if its the same but i use winscp to ssh the eglass folder into the summerboard theme folder.. for the sliders i put them into System/Library/Frameworks/TelephoneUI.frameworks.....and for the batterys i put them into System/Library/Coreservices/Springboard.app......Hope this helps