+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wallpaper vs. WallpaperApp in Customize 2.0

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I actually asked this on the Customize forum, but so far no one can help me. Here is what I posted: "Ok guys...first off, I am using Customize 2.0.0 Beta
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Wallpaper vs. WallpaperApp in Customize 2.0
    I actually asked this on the Customize forum, but so far no one can help me. Here is what I posted:

"Ok guys...first off, I am using Customize 2.0.0 Beta 10. My problem is I can not get the Wallpaper Application to show up under Customize Images/Sounds - Application Icons. I have named the folder WallpaperApp and then the file WallpaperApp1. I tried this because several themes I have downloaded from customize do the same, yet those do not work either. If I try just "Wallpaper" and then the file as "Wallpaper1", it tries and set the application icon as the background wallpaper. Any ideas on how to fix this?"

Now, just to add a little bit to this. MakeItMine does not show up under the Application Icons either. Customize has it listed as a folder named "MakeItMine" and the file as "MakeItMine1.png" but the application is listed as "MIM" so I tried that as well and neither works. Please anyone...I know someone can help me!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

bump

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello, i'm resolve this probleme here->>S O S i P h o n e :: Voir le sujet - [RESOLU]Bug Wallpaper origine VS customize 2

Use Kate 1.3 démo or the full apply more money and modifi in kate settings in iphone setting de wallpaper...and the probleme...by by =)
    Last edited by Foodje; 06-10-2008 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Here is how I read you problem: You have both the Wallpaper and Customize app installed, but you want the wallpaper that you selected with Wallpaper to be the one displayed?

If that is the case, I believe that you want this link:
    Customize 2.0 Forum • View topic - problem setting my own wallpaper

Just delete the wallpaper rather than the Lockbackground.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can not change the wallpaperapp icon because it is not under the application icons menu in customize. Same thing with make it mine.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

any one figured this out yet?

Thanks
    yea i had a wallpaper that was locked, did you check to see if it was? also if u use make sure u have wallpaper check on or off depending what program

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry..but no no no no no no no no and no. No one is paying attention to what I said is the problem. The problem is with the ICON for the WALLPAPER APPLICATION!!!!! Make it Mine is now doing the same thing!!!!!! ICON for APPLICATIONS!!!!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

bump for help