Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with dialer PLEASE

Default Help with dialer PLEASE
    I am trying to make my dialer use this image. What am I doing wrong? I have tried to upload it, after removing the stock image, into /Applications/MobilePhone.app/ as Default.png as well as DefaultDialer.png and BarDialer_Sel.png....yet the only thing I notice is that my dialer shows for 1 second while the blue one loads. Please help me!!

Here is what I am using:

default.png is the one that shows up for second. BarDialer_Sel.png is the one I uploaded for the design I made. I used the psd from hackmyiphone, made my png, uploaded without a problem.

You cant change the dialer, but what you CAN do is change the BarDialer_Sel.png image (like rasp said). Just make a .png file with the dialer button (on the bar) in the exact center of the .png file. This should make it sit in the right spot. Then set opacity to about 80% (or whatever your preference is) so that you still get a color change on button press. Skip this if you don't care about the button pressed action.

Hopefully that makes sense. Operating on no sleep right now.

Tried it out and when I turned down the opacity, I could see the mixing effect of the default blue LCD and buttons with my red ones. Any idea on how to fix that? What is lcd_top.png and lcd_bottom.png ??
    Last edited by ProPedder Kustoms; 08-06-2007 at 08:58 AM.