+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does anyone's iPhone look as good as mine? (J/K but look!)

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
and u remind me of a hater that was a 3rd grade drop out
    Thanks

i used to pray to the Lord every night and ask Him for a bicycle- but then i realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for Him to forgive me...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I changed around a lot of stuff and here are updated pics (first post updated as well)

Last edited by bts0uth; 05-30-2008 at 11:32 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bboysunz View Post
    Are you made because you mod like a little twat? Don't get mad, kid, go and work on it. For now, you suck.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    Are you made because you mod like a little twat? Don't get mad, kid, go and work on it. For now, you suck.
    dude get a life and get out of this thread please. it was a lot better off before you opened it.
    btw i'm not sure if hes 'made' or not

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bts0uth View Post
    dude get a life and get out of this thread please. it was a lot better off before you opened it.
    btw i'm not sure if hes 'made' or not
    Ok, I need a life and I'm talking to a person who spent all his time making a full blown GUI for his iDevice that looks like rubbish? Son, read a book.

Anyways, you guys posted something, that means that you wanted criticism. If you didn't, you can go elsewhere.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    Ok, I need a life and I'm talking to a person who spent all his time making a full blown GUI for his iDevice that looks like rubbish? Son, read a book.

Anyways, you guys posted something, that means that you wanted criticism. If you didn't, you can go elsewhere.
    right. your the man!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i like this thread, keep them coming

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

OK, btsouth, I love what you've done and want to stick it in mine BUT, I'm having...issues. I am using CuteFTP to SSH into my phone. I am new to this but not a dumba$$. I have dnldd your files from the first post. I assume I drag n drop them into folders using Cute but which folder for which file? Could someone post the folder tree like....var/mobile/library/??? etc. Then, after I drag the files into the correct two folders..what then? Do I just yank my phone out of the dock and reboot? or are there certain steps to follow?
    Thanks so much for your time and help....you rock.

Thanks

Gotta agree, leave the design to the professionals Less is more.
    To live, you have to lie

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Another question....the Keyboard-Common art file is a meg, the Keyboard-Latin artwork file is 16megs!!!!!!!! Is that right?
    What's the diff tween the two? Is one the actual qwerty board and the other all the other stuff?

Thanks

wow..... so many haters on here. welllllll.... i sure dont see any pics of how your iphone looks. but then again, u probably don't even have an iphone. or, are you afraid to show the Thunder from Down Under screen saver? and while you are hiding in that closet, read some english books, cause your grammer sucks. and QUIT BEING A HATER!!!!
    i used to pray to the Lord every night and ask Him for a bicycle- but then i realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for Him to forgive me...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

OK, I saw the folder tree for the keyboards at the download page so I feel stoopid for that..but, do I delete the file that's already in the folder in the phone and put in the new one or just add the new one in there too? And where does your wmp zipped stuff go? Details pleeeeease. Lots of us want to install your theme but don't know how yet....enlighten us oh great and powerful Oz!

Banned
    Thanks

Also, I can't hate if it actually does suck. To hate I'd have to be jealous, and I'm DAMN sure I'm not jealous of that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redman9 View Post
    Another question....the Keyboard-Common art file is a meg, the Keyboard-Latin artwork file is 16megs!!!!!!!! Is that right?
    What's the diff tween the two? Is one the actual qwerty board and the other all the other stuff?
    Yea thats how it is supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Gotta agree, leave the design to the professionals Less is more.
    Glad to have your opinion , why don't you show us what you've done?
    If we left the design to the professionals then we would have about 1/3 the themes we have now. I personally love mine and everyone that has seen it has as well. The Griffin Wave case really sets it off, it looks amazing. To each his own though, i'd love to see what yours looks like
    btw what does less is more mean? I have 4 icons and 4 icons in the dock. The battery looks amazing on the actual screen and I have a simple transparent calendar that doesn't cover anything up. How much 'less' can I get?

wePhone, that looks good but I wouldn't use it. Like I said to each his own, I have my style and you have yours. No need to call people a twat though.
    Last edited by bts0uth; 05-31-2008 at 11:01 AM.

Thanks

looks good.... if i was into guys and pretty rainbows..... wheres the puppies and balloons wePhone?

Thanks

looks good.... if i was into guys and pretty rainbows..... wheres the puppies and balloons wePhone?
    LMAO ... Pretty rainbows - hahahaha.

Ok enough of that to get back on topic.

I think it looks good if your into that kind of thing.

I'm working on a couple of custom themes myself and not everyone will like what I make i'm sure, but as the saying goes "you can't please all the people all the time".

Banned
    Thanks

Ah look, little kiddie is mad. You ****'s rubbish, you suck at style and obviously have no sense in what your doing or how to cooperate anything together at all. Just give up, your **** sucks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bts0uth View Post
    Yea thats how it is supposed to be.

Glad to have your opinion , why don't you show us what you've done?
    If we left the design to the professionals then we would have about 1/3 the themes we have now. I personally love mine and everyone that has seen it has as well. The Griffin Wave case really sets it off, it looks amazing. To each his own though, i'd love to see what yours looks like
    btw what does less is more mean? I have 4 icons and 4 icons in the dock. The battery looks amazing on the actual screen and I have a simple transparent calendar that doesn't cover anything up. How much 'less' can I get?

wePhone, that looks good but I wouldn't use it. Like I said to each his own, I have my style and you have yours. No need to call people a twat though.
    I use the Buuf2 theme with the PlainJane recharging battery, ands with a simple apple logo as my lock screen. Can't be assed posting a pic, but you get the idea.
    To live, you have to lie

My iPhone is a Part of Me ekidd's Avatar
    Thanks

is that smoke wallpaper a vwallpaper? If so, whered you get it?

My iPhone is a Part of Me LeathaFace's Avatar
    Thanks

I think wephone's Lockscreen is F'N amazing, as well as his sliders,and ipod theme. Now he (wephone) didnt like my theme either (or at least I dont think he did) But thats why its "MY" theme. I dont think we should be arguing about it, we should be sharing ideas on how to make them better, what else could we mod, etc.

See I love pretty rainbows,puppies, & balloons...lol but u gotta give it to bboysunz, that was one hell of a joke!
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

stocis (05-31-2008)