Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Am I missing something?

Default Am I missing something?
    Is there a guide for changing the slider and the "Slide to Unlock"? I looked in the guides but I cannot seem to find it. I assume I am looking right at it too.

I really have no idea what I am doing, but I don't have a folder in frameworks called TelephonyUI. I need help.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,808 Times in 1,228 Posts

It should be called TelephonyUI.framework.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Yea. It's not there. Where am I supposed to access it from? I am sorry I am not really a computer person, but really want to change the slide to unlock text. I wish someone could do it for me. That would be sweet, but I don't think thats possible.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,808 Times in 1,228 Posts

Its on your iPhone.

Check here.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

I am about to give up. Thanks for the help, but this stuff means nothing to me.I am so clueless. I think someone needs to make a guide on how to change the slider, and "Slide To Unlock" for people who have no idea what there doing like me. If someone wants to give me step-by-step instructions just send me a message or post is. That would be great, although I am sure that takes time. Thanks.

Have you downloaded manzana yet. With that you can see all the folders on your iphone and you'll be able to find the folder easily. To change the slide to unlock text you have to edit a file(the name escapes me right now). Let me know if youre even at the manzana step or what step youre at right now.