Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can someone give me addresses to new themes??

Default Can someone give me addresses to new themes??
    Im looking fo rsome new summerboard themes for my 1.1.1 iphone as i have looked at all the ones from the download section.

Does anyone know of a good place to download new and good themes for the iphone.

An website address? source for the iphone?

Please, i have looked on the net for a while and cannot find any site that offers nice looking themes.

CAN ANYONE HELP????

You can get them from the installer app on your iphone assuming you have it installed, just look under install/Themes (SummerBoard)

No i understand that you can get themes from installer, im asking if anyone knows another place to get themes as i have used all the installer summerboard themes and want to find new ones.

Anyone know a place to get more themes?

Just a FYI: this site (modmyi.com) has all the answers to your questions.....no need to search all over the web.... just search for your answer here~

To answer your question, here is a current list of all Rogue Installers availabe through installer app.

....http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Lis...taller_Sources

Hope this helps...

Again i know the list of rouge installers and i read all the guides and have not asked for any help so far.

I am asking DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD PLACE TO FIND THEMES BESIDES THE THEMES FOUND ON INSTALLER? i have added most of the rouge sources and there isnt any new summerboard themes and that is what im looking for.

I was hoping that someone here knew of a website that offered different unique themes, as the ones on installer are all old and there are only so many.

CAN ANYONE HELP without telling me to read as i have already added all the sources and none of them have what im looking for, as ive seen some themes on ppls phones that i ca not find anywhere, and want some new soures or addresses to new themes

Thanks

You think there's 100s of themes out there that no one knows about?

i never said that, but if your not here to help why bother posting usless and insulting posts?

All im asking is if anyone knows of some good places to get new themes besides the installer ones, theres not need for your sarcasm man!!!

Thanks

Stop getting your little panties in a twist, try google, and check a few iphone hacking sites. if you don't find any there, then THEY DO NOT EXIST!!

Or make your own themes, and stop acting like a little *****

Quote Originally Posted by 1_iPhone_Lovin_Canadian View Post
    i never said that, but if your not here to help why bother posting usless and insulting posts?

All im asking is if anyone knows of some good places to get new themes besides the installer ones, theres not need for your sarcasm man!!!
    I would bet money, if anyone knew of some good OTHER places to get new themes besides installer, mmi, etc...they would have been posted to this website in the forums.

Modmyifone.com has all the latest news, guides, skins, themes, dialers, keypads, etc....If you research other iphone websites, the same information is repeated over and over and over again......

I would also bet money, this is the most informative, intuitive website about the iphone anyone has come across...

This is my 2 cents for whatever it is worth...

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Well hey, thanks.

And yah, if you add our Installer Source (see the note in the announcement section, near the top of the site), we will be constantly updating with new themes our members are creating. We have a good amount of skilled designers here, and they are putting out a lot of good themes.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews