Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: status bar for signal, carrier, hour and battery

Default status bar for signal, carrier, hour and battery
    guys,

in 1.0.2,
    i notice that the status bar for the homescreen and for the apps is the same one but different for the lock screen. the lock screen would be in the black status bar while the signal, carrier, edge icon, wireless icon, hour and battery icon would be in white color. while the homescreen and the apps would have a silver status bar with a blue signal, blue wireless icon and green battery icon.

in 1.1.1,
    i have the same black status bar (with white fonts and icon) for the lock screen and the homescreen while the grey statusbar and colorful icon will only be in the apps menu only.

my question is there anyway to bring back the grey statusbar and colorful icon for the homescreen same as the apps menu in 1.1.1?

any pflist that i have to edit to bring back the grey statusbar to the homescreen?

thx.

What is the homescreen versus the app menu?

app menu, i mean if we launch calendar so we will see the grey status bar with blue signal, blue wireless icon and green battery icon. same thing if we are in the contacts app, clock app, sms app ... we will have the grey status bar.

we will have this grey status in homescreen menu in 1.0.2, while we have the black status bar (same as the one in the lock bar) in 1.1.1

any way to bring back the grey status bar in homescreen for 1.1.1?

As far as I know the Homescreen status bar never changed through the firmwares.... They were always clear during the Homescreen with white indicators, and then gray for the app screens with blue indicators.

Reako

nope,
    the homescreen in 1.0.2 has the grey status bar with blue indicators.
    this is my 1.0.2 homescreen, i just changed the icons and put a wallpaper in the homescreen with the original status bar.

Last edited by coolmac; 11-24-2007 at 09:02 PM.