Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "stock" icons smaller than the real stock icons?

Default "stock" icons smaller than the real stock icons?
    Forgive me if this has been covered. I searched and couldn't find anything. I modified some of the stock icons (ie. changed the color of the sms icon)that i had downloaded from the downloads section of this site and when i loaded them back onto the phone they are definitely smaller than the real stock icons. The three icons i modified were the SMS, camera, and notes. I have compared to several other iphones and tried two different sets of "stock" icons from this forum. Anybody know why? I don't want to have to restore to get the normal sized icons back because i like my slighly modified ones. Any help would be awesome.

If you are using 60x60 sized icons then should fill most of the canvas. If they don't they will just be smaller.

Well the icon size is not actually 60x60, since there is a little border around the edge. if you download PF's stock image pack , those should be the right size, seeing as they were pulled off the iphone. if you havent already, check those out.

I can't remember the exact number but they should be something like 170 or 140 dpi also.

Quote Originally Posted by arthursdomain View Post
    Well the icon size is not actually 60x60, since there is a little border around the edge. if you download PF's stock image pack , those should be the right size, seeing as they were pulled off the iphone. if you havent already, check those out.
    I downloaded the ones that say they were posted by you. In the downloads section. I will post pics tonight of the differences. They are the ones that are 60 x 60.